In addition to admission to all shows from 311, support bands, DJs & comedians, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Port of Tampa to Cozumel, Mexico
- All meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Every guest will get to see 311 perform 3 concerts.
- Photo with 311, you & your cabinmates
- 311-themed onboard activities & games & theme nights
- Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Jade's amenities such as: casino, health and fitness center, full-size sports court, video arcade, and more.
- Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($215.00 per person).
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
Not included are:
- Gratuities (vary from $13.50-$15.50 per person, per day based on cabin selection as shown here.)
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
- Any meals, events or tours in the port.
- Alcoholic beverages. (Learn more about the various alcohol packages available for purchase along with onboard beverage savings just for 311 Cruise 2017 guests.)
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, packages are available for a low price.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- $7.95 Room Service Convenience charge.
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels - see our Hotels page for details.
- Ground transportation.