- As of July 15, 2016, Norwegian updated their beverage policy. Guests are no longer allowed to bring non-alcoholic beverages on board, including water, soda and juice. If you’d like to have soda or bottled water on board, you may purchase our discounted soda program (includes Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, and Club Soda) or add an Ice River Springs water package via your Sixthman account.
- The last day to pre-purchase the optional beverage packages* isFebruary 20th. If you miss the deadline, you may purchase Corks & Caps, Ultimate Beverage Package, or soda program on the first day of 311 Cruise in the Atrium (Deck 7, MID) and the Pool Deck (Deck 12, MID). An order form for Ice River Springs bottled water will be in your cabin the first night. You may fill out the form and turn into your cabin steward to order on board, while supplies last. *Both 311 Amber Ale & Rebelution IPA are included in The Ultimate Beverage and Corks & Caps packages.
- For those not purchasing beverage packages know that no matter what you will enjoy 10% off all cocktails, spirits, beer (bottled, draft, or can), wine by the glass or bottle, soda, juice, energy drinks, and Lavazza coffee purchased in any of Norwegian Jade bars or lounges, Garden Cafe, main dining rooms, and specialty restaurants just for 311 Cruise 2017 guests! Along with a new beefed up buckets of beer deal where you will get 7 beers for the price of 5.
- Like wine, save time! Bringing bottles of wine or champagne with you? Download and print out this form and have it in hand when you arrive at the terminal. Need a refresher? Review the alcohol policy.
- Bottle Service: Guests can order items through the Gifts & Moreprogram including bottles of liquor that are delivered on board with mixers (not advertised but available if you call) and gourmet treats— outside of 10 days prior to sailing.
Recent News & Updates
Traveling from home to the ship can be an adventure all on it’s own. Don’t miss a beat with our Welcome Guide on HOW TO CRUISE LIKE AN EXCITABLE. It has six easy steps covering check-in all the way to your first steps on board.
Whether you’re an experienced Sixthman cruiser or this is your first roll with us, it’s important to read it thoroughly. You’ll find all the information you need for smooth sailing on your party in paradise!
You will notice we’ve made some tweaks to the schedule. Most importantly, the support acts wanted to get in on the activity fun!
- Joining Tim & P-nut’s team on Family Feud is Doug Benson & DJ Trichrome playing Marley from Rebelution, Howi from Ballyhoo!, DJ Soulman, PLUS 1 guest on each team to round it out!
- Rebelution will be your Costume Contest judges!
- Seasoned Belly Flop judge, Doug Benson, can’t stay away from the splash action!
- Members of Reel Big Fish will be playing Dirty Bingo!
- ILL Communication will be calling the numbers at Bacon & Bingo.
REMINDER: Sign up for Name that Tune, Basketball, Family Feud, and Lip Sync by end of day February 6th if you want the chance to participate and, if you have not already, customize your own schedule to share with friends and access on board!
If you are in Tampa the night before we sail (March 1st), please plan to join us for the 311 Cruise Pre-Party! We'll be taking over 3 bars in Ybor City. They are just a few blocks apart creating an official Excitable Party Zone!
- FREE entry at all 3 locations!
- Short walking distance apart
- Drink Specials! (plus 311 Amber Ale at all locations)
- Great tunes (live bands & 311 party mixes)
Refresh yourself with all the details HERE.
GREAT! How do I purchase?
- Log into your Sixthman Account
- Select your "311 Caribbean Cruise 2017" reservation and click into "Additional Packages"
- From there you can add The Ultimate Beverage Package and Corks and Caps Wine and Beer Package for the whole cabin* OR individually add the Soda Program and/or Ice River Springs Bottled Water.
- Guests have until end of day February 20, 2017 to pre-purchase beverage packages. If you miss the deadline, you can still purchase The Ultimate Beverage Package, Corks and Caps Wine and Beer Package, or Soda Program on board during the first or second day of your cruise. The Ice River Springs Bottled Water Package can be purchased at any time during sailing, BUT only while supplies last.
*If you are part of the Independent Traveler Program please call our guest service team to add on packages individually.
The 311 dudes are going to be ALL over the ship, so make sure you sign up for their activities by February 6th if you want the chance to participate.
A physical welcome package – including custom 311 Cruise luggage tags & wristbands– will hit your Lead Passenger’s mailbox in early February. International Lead Passengers will receive them as well. These welcome kits are loaded with enough goodies for the whole cabin, so be sure to share or get yours from your Lead Passenger. Nothing within the kit is required to board, but it’s more fun if you sport them as you travel to Tampa!
Lead Passengers please login and make sure your mailing address is current before January 13.
Do you have friends still looking for a cabin? Well not only is there an opportunity to join us, but also while donating to a great cause. In support of MMRF (Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation - a charitable organization dedicated to the fight against blood cancer), 311 is presenting an auction for a 311 Caribbean Cruise balcony cabin (Deck 8 balcony cabin for 2 persons). This auction also includes 2 free passes to our official Cozumel Beach Party Excursion.
If you know someone who is interested or just want to share with your friends and family, this is the auction site.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- The pre-order will be hosted at www.The311Store.com - read below for instructions. The process will be different for those who already have an account with The 311 Store and those who are new to The 311 Store.
- The pre-order will launch December 19th at 6pm EST and run through January 9th.
- Pre-ordered cruise merchandise will be mailed to you prior to sailing.
- This merch is exclusive to only those currently booked on the cruise.
- Yes! This pre-order does include the official cruise poster (enough for all of you)!
- The goal is to have 311 Caribbean Cruise merchandise items available during this online pre-order, but it’s possible that a couple small items might only be available on the ship. There’s also the possibility that a couple items might be available during the online pre-order but not on the ship.
- If you need to update your 311 store password or if you forgot your password you can simply visit the same link: www.the311store.com/account/login and click “forgot your password."
- If you have any issues or questions when logging in please contact The 311 Store by calling 714-568-1126 or emailing customerservice@The311Store.com.
INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A 311 STORE ACCOUNT
Step 1: Log in to your account www.the311store.com/account/login.
Step 2: Beginning December 19th at 6pm EST - once logged in there will be a link for “Cruise Merch” in the top right menu bar. Click it to access the 311 Caribbean Cruise collection.
Step 3: Shop around & get your cruise merch in advance!
*If the email address you use to access your account at The 311 Store is different than the email address that you are using for your 311 Caribbean Cruise reservation with Sixthman, then follow the instructions below as though you are new to The 311 Store. Only accounts that have email address associated with a 311 Caribbean Cruise reservation will be able to access the private “Cruise Merch” portion of the web store.
INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE 311 STORE
Step 1: On December 18th or 19th, you will receive an email from The 311 Store with a link to activate your account and to choose a password. The email will come from email@example.com. No need to create your own account, wait for The 311 Store email prompting activation.
Step 2: Once you have received that email and activated your new account, you will be able to log into the store at www.the311store.com/account/login.
Step 3: Beginning December 19th at 6pm EST - once logged in there will be a link for “Cruise Merch” in the top right menu bar. Click it to access the 311 Caribbean Cruise collection.
Step 4: Shop around & get your cruise merch in advance!