- As of July 15, 2016, Norwegian updated their beverage policy. Guests are no longer allowed to bring non-alcoholic beverages on board, including water, soda and juice. If you’d like to have soda or bottled water on board, you may purchase our discounted soda program (includes Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, and Club Soda) or add an Ice River Springs water package via your Sixthman account.
- The last day to pre-purchase the optional beverage packages* isFebruary 20th. If you miss the deadline, you may purchase Corks & Caps, Ultimate Beverage Package, or soda program on the first day of 311 Cruise in the Atrium (Deck 7, MID) and the Pool Deck (Deck 12, MID). An order form for Ice River Springs bottled water will be in your cabin the first night. You may fill out the form and turn into your cabin steward to order on board, while supplies last. *Both 311 Amber Ale & Rebelution IPA are included in The Ultimate Beverage and Corks & Caps packages.
- For those not purchasing beverage packages know that no matter what you will enjoy 10% off all cocktails, spirits, beer (bottled, draft, or can), wine by the glass or bottle, soda, juice, energy drinks, and Lavazza coffee purchased in any of Norwegian Jade bars or lounges, Garden Cafe, main dining rooms, and specialty restaurants just for 311 Cruise 2017 guests! Along with a new beefed up buckets of beer deal where you will get 7 beers for the price of 5.
- Like wine, save time! Bringing bottles of wine or champagne with you? Download and print out this form and have it in hand when you arrive at the terminal. Need a refresher? Review the alcohol policy.
- Bottle Service: Guests can order items through the Gifts & Moreprogram including bottles of liquor that are delivered on board with mixers (not advertised but available if you call) and gourmet treats— outside of 10 days prior to sailing.
Recent News & Updates
Thank you to everyone who joined us on board! As you know, there will not be a 311 Caribbean Cruise in 2018. 311 Nation will gather on land next March for 311 day, and the plan is to come back together out on the sea in 2019. Since you have sailed with us you're forever part of the cruise community and the first to receive news in the future. Stay connected with your fellow cruisers on Facebook, Official Group Page, and Twitter! Until next time…
We hope you had a blast on 311 Caribbean Cruise! There's no doubt you made it another incredible four-day adventure at sea! We are always looking for the best opportunities to improve. Your constructive feedback in the survey below will shape future cruises and help us to create the best possible experiences for our guests.
311 wants to hear from you. Everyone who completes the survey by March 23rd will be entered to win an 311 prize pack!
*Winner will be notified via email shortly after March 30th.
Thank you for trusting us with your vacation. We look forward to high-fiving you again soon! LIVE LOUD…but complete the survey first.
All guests that sailed on 311 Cruise 2017 can now download your photo with 311 (along with all the other great pics Will Byington took around the ship) at this link:
Click on the folder that says “Photos with 311.” You will notice there are 20 groups of about 50 photos per folder. After you took your photo your cabin received a photo ticket card as you exited the Spinnaker Lounge. On that card was a group number to assist in finding your picture online.
Due to a debilitating turn of health for one of the members, it is with heavy heart and disappointment that we announce People Under The Stairs will not be able to attend the 311 cruise. We had hoped the current situation would turn around but circumstances make traveling and performing impossible and we are suspending all touring indefinitely. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause and appreciate your support in this difficult time. - People Under The Stairs
Due to lack of participation interest, the Lip Sync Battle has been canceled. In its place will be a Beer Pong Tournament. Teams of two that would like to play just need to show up 15 minutes prior to sign up. AND new to the schedule - we’ll be screening both ETSD 1 & 2 in Stardust!
Remember, 311 Cruise has been assigned to Terminal 2, which has a smaller holding area so there will be lines to enter. However, in an attempt to avoid longer lines or wait-times outside the terminal, we ask all guests to abide by their self-selected port check in time. When you register online with Norwegian each guest selects a boarding day check in time. That is the time you should plan to arrive at the Port of Tampa, it is important that everyone arrive at their selected time (not earlier).
You will notice we’ve made some tweaks to the schedule. Most importantly, the support acts wanted to get in on the activity fun!
- Joining Tim & P-nut’s team on Family Feud is Doug Benson & DJ Trichrome playing Marley from Rebelution, Howi from Ballyhoo!, DJ Soulman, PLUS 1 guest on each team to round it out!
- Rebelution will be your Costume Contest judges!
- Seasoned Belly Flop judge, Doug Benson, can’t stay away from the splash action!
- Members of Reel Big Fish will be playing Dirty Bingo!
- ILL Communication will be calling the numbers at Bacon & Bingo.
REMINDER: Sign up for Name that Tune, Basketball, Family Feud, and Lip Sync by end of day February 6th if you want the chance to participate and, if you have not already, customize your own schedule to share with friends and access on board!
If you are in Tampa the night before we sail (March 1st), please plan to join us for the 311 Cruise Pre-Party! We'll be taking over 3 bars in Ybor City. They are just a few blocks apart creating an official Excitable Party Zone!
- FREE entry at all 3 locations!
- Short walking distance apart
- Drink Specials! (plus 311 Amber Ale at all locations)
- Great tunes (live bands & 311 party mixes)
Traveling from home to the ship can be an adventure all on it’s own. Don’t miss a beat with our Welcome Guide on HOW TO CRUISE LIKE AN EXCITABLE. It has six easy steps covering check-in all the way to your first steps on board.
Whether you’re an experienced Sixthman cruiser or this is your first roll with us, it’s important to read it thoroughly. You’ll find all the information you need for smooth sailing on your party in paradise!
Refresh yourself with all the details HERE.
GREAT! How do I purchase?
- Log into your Sixthman Account
- Select your "311 Caribbean Cruise 2017" reservation and click into "Additional Packages"
- From there you can add The Ultimate Beverage Package and Corks and Caps Wine and Beer Package for the whole cabin* OR individually add the Soda Program and/or Ice River Springs Bottled Water.
- Guests have until end of day February 20, 2017 to pre-purchase beverage packages. If you miss the deadline, you can still purchase The Ultimate Beverage Package, Corks and Caps Wine and Beer Package, or Soda Program on board during the first or second day of your cruise. The Ice River Springs Bottled Water Package can be purchased at any time during sailing, BUT only while supplies last.
*If you are part of the Independent Traveler Program please call our guest service team to add on packages individually.