What does the price of 311 Caribbean Cruise 2013 include?
THE PRICE OF YOUR ROOM INCLUDES:
- Round trip cruise from Miami to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
- Cabin for 4 nights with a two day private island party
- All meals onboard and on the island (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and 24-hour room service).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Every guest will get to see 311 perform 3 Concerts
- Live music on Great Stirrup Cay including a 311 beach Show!!
- Photo with 311 of you and your cabinmates
- Shows from support bands & DJs
- Awesome 311 inspired onboard activities, games, & theme nights
- Free entrance to hot spots like the ship's disco and casino.
- Use of Norwegian Pearl's amenities such as: health & fitness center, 4-lane bowling alley, rock climbing wall, full sized basketball/volleyball/tennis court, video arcade, Nintendo Wii on a 2-story screen and more!
- Norwegian Splash Academy and Entourage facilities and activities if you're bringing children.
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($195.00 per person)
NOT INCLUDED ARE:
- Gratuities ($12.00 per person, per day will be charged to your onboard spending account to cover tips for your cabin stewards & all waiters, etc - this fee is charged on board & is standard on all cruises).
- Travel Insurance (available through Sixthman)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, cards are available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- Any alcoholic or carbonated drinks, shore excursions, or tours in the Port.
- Airfare to/from Miami
- Ground Transportation