- What is 311 Caribbean Cruise 2013?
- What does the price of 311 Caribbean Cruise 2013 include?
- How does admission work?
- How can I learn more about the Norwegian Pearl?
- Are there any cruise discounts available?
- What is the cruise itinerary?
- When should I plan to arrive and depart from Miami?
- Will the artists be onboard the whole time?
- Can I attend if I am pregnant or just had a baby?
What is 311 Caribbean Cruise 2013?
On 3-1-13, it’s 311 Caribbean Cruise, Round 3!
311 Caribbean Cruise 2013 is setting sail March 1-5, from Miami to Great Stirrup Cay for another private island adventure in the Bahamas!
We’ll be sailing on a new ship - the luxurious Norwegian Pearl. The Pearl is the perfect place for unity - there are various intimate venues and gorgeous spots to relax, bond and celebrate with your 311 family. Join a ship full of passionate 311 fans for sun & fun - heading towards an unforgettable 2-day private island party! During the 4-night cruise, you will see three 311 concerts & you and your cabin-mates will get a personal photo together with the band. There will be 311 themed activities and games throughout the cruise, and you’ll get to chill on the sandy white beach for two whole days, surrounded by your closest friends while jamming to the sounds of 311 & other great bands & DJs. We’re not leaving the music on the island - the ship will be rocking all day & night, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to catch some great shows!
311 loves these cruises and can’t wait to see you onboard!
Please note, there will not be a 311 cruise in 2014, so be sure to get on board the 311 Caribbean Cruise 2013!
What does the price of 311 Caribbean Cruise 2013 include?
THE PRICE OF YOUR ROOM INCLUDES:
- Round trip cruise from Miami to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
- Cabin for 4 nights with a two day private island party
- All meals onboard and on the island (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and 24-hour room service).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Every guest will get to see 311 perform 3 Concerts
- Live music on Great Stirrup Cay including a 311 beach Show!!
- Photo with 311 of you and your cabinmates
- Shows from support bands & DJs
- Awesome 311 inspired onboard activities, games, & theme nights
- Free entrance to hot spots like the ship's disco and casino.
- Use of Norwegian Pearl's amenities such as: health & fitness center, 4-lane bowling alley, rock climbing wall, full sized basketball/volleyball/tennis court, video arcade, Nintendo Wii on a 2-story screen and more!
- Norwegian Splash Academy and Entourage facilities and activities if you're bringing children.
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($195.00 per person)
NOT INCLUDED ARE:
- Gratuities ($12.00 per person, per day will be charged to your onboard spending account to cover tips for your cabin stewards & all waiters, etc - this fee is charged on board & is standard on all cruises).
- Travel Insurance (available through Sixthman)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, cards are available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- Any alcoholic or carbonated drinks, shore excursions, or tours in the Port.
- Airfare to/from Miami
- Ground Transportation
How does admission work?
How can I learn more about the Norwegian Pearl?
You will notice in addition to a great Casino, Spa, Pool & Hot Tubs - this new ship includes:
- 4-lane Bowling alley (*$5 per person/game)
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Fitness Center
- Full-size Basketball / Volleyball / Tennis court
- Specialty restaurants (*nominal cover charges apply)
- Video Arcade
- Nintendo Wii on 2-story screen
There are several other great internet sites with information about the Norwegian Pearl:
Are there any cruise discounts available?
Paid In Full Discount: Reservations made through September 15, 2012 that are paid in full within 72 hours of booking will receive a 5% discount off cabin fare. The Paid In Full Discount will only apply if the entire cabin is paid for and is not available on a per person basis.
Youth Discount: A discount of $99 is available to children age 14 years and under.
Military Discount: A discount of 5% off cabin fare is granted to any active-duty military personnel (fax us a copy of your Military ID).
No combining of non-age related discounts is allowed.
Single Occupancy discount of $199. (See "What if I Want to Book a Single Occupancy Cabin" here for details.)
What is the cruise itinerary?
Subject to change, the cruise itinerary is:
- Friday, March 1, 2013 - Depart Miami, FL (approx 4:00 PM ET)
- Saturday, March 2 - Day At Sea
- Sunday, March 3 - Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Monday, March 4 - Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 5 - Arrive Miami, FL (approx 8:00 AM ET)
When should I plan to arrive and depart from Miami?
When booking flights we recommend that you arrive in Miami no later than 12:00 PM, or in Ft. Lauderdale no later than 11:00 AM on March 1st. Return flights should be arranged to leave Miami after 12:00 PM on March 5th, or leave Ft. Lauderdale after 1:00 PM.
Will the artists be onboard the whole time?
All of our artists, including 311, are excited to join you on board all four days of the event. However, there may be some cases where they must join us during the trip or depart early due to schedule or family commitments.
Can I attend if I am pregnant or just had a baby?
Norwegian will make every effort to accommodate you, providing you have not entered the 24th week of pregnancy when the cruise ends. Please include your cruise details in an email to the Access Desk or firstname.lastname@example.org with a medical certificate establishing your due date prior to the cruise.
Infants under six months of age are not eligible for travel on Norwegian ships.